Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will make you an avatar character, or a superhero that you need

I will make you an avatar character, or a superhero that you need












About:

I will create a unique character, in my own style.

IMPORTANT!

- You have to give me enough information regarding the look and personality of the character which you require

-Please contact me before ordering, and we will discuss thoroughly about your idea, and set pricing and delivery time. Looking forward working with you :)

Reviews


raleigh95:EXCELLENT ARTIST

orangecoffin728:thank you so much

aleexxx:Thank you. ag reat buyer with a lot of patients and understanding. looking forward doing more artwork for you.

kmw001:Aleexxx is fantastic to work with. She's responsive, reliable and flexible. She's willing to work with you on really short deadlines, and to help you figure out what you want when you're not quite sure yourself, she's patient and unflappable, and of course, she's super talented. We'd work with her again.

raleigh95:EXCELLENT ARTIST


No comments:

Post a Comment