Friday, May 25, 2018

I will draw professional comic vector style caricature

I will draw professional comic vector style caricature












About:

Hello and welcome to my Funny Vector style Gig!

Now it's time to transform your favorite photo(s) to Fun Pop / Vector style Art. Maybe your son, daughter, mom or dad, or everyone together, car or boat, house or some beautiful scenery. Anything is possible!

Basic: I'll make funny digital art image from your photo. Portrait, pet photo, a single target.

Standard: Two person drawing or two targets.

Exclusive: Any photo really. This option is awesome for anything, maybe you want your house or car as funny art, or have a beautiful scenery from your holiday. Anything goes here.

All photos should be as high-res as possible. I can enhance your photo in most cases before creating the artistic image, so please ask me for a review of your photo before ordering, glad to do it.

Please contact me before ordering if you have any questions, or you don't know which option to choose. Files will be delivered as .jpg by default.

p.s. This Gig does not involve stretching chin or neck or other photo manipulation, like big eyes etc. If you are looking for that kind of drawing, please check out my other Gigs, I do them too!

- Larry

Reviews


maseseun:very nice picture

walluyork:Thank you very much, hope to see you again!

remu2018:Need to take more photos soon, I like these! Thanks!

walluyork:Great, I'll be here! Thank you!

remu2018:Nice! Cool images, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment