Friday, May 25, 2018

I will draw a cool portrait cartoon in 12 hours

I will draw a cool portrait cartoon in 12 hours












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig! :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion, e.g: a social network DP, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary.

Basic package : 
  • Head Drawing
  • One person in black & white
  • In 900x900 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)
  • unlimited revisions


Recommended Package:
  • Head to Thighs
  • full colored
  • High resolution
  • unlimited revisions


VIP:
  • Full body
  • Highest resolution
  • Copyright transfer for commercial use
  • unlimited revisions
  • VIP support





For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)

Reviews


bhulverson:Recieved my drawing with in the 12 hours like the seller stated. Drawing looks great and the seller ensures customer satisfgaction.

sajjadkhan44777:Outstanding experience!!

kosanostra:Fast delivery and without complaining.

sajjadkhan44777:Outstanding experience !

nazirshah:your work was satisfiable I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment