Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will draw cartoon characters for you

I will draw cartoon characters for you












About:

Hello, everyone! I am a very flexible and versatile artist, who is capable of drawing in many different styles. My favourite styles to draw in, however, are Western animation and chibi style. I love to draw portraits, characters, and avatars, and I would be more than happy to help bring that to life for others!

Each package will include a drawing of ONE character. Additional characters can be added to a drawing for $5 each. 

Note:
  • Please be clear when giving descriptions.
  • All images will have a "watermark" and will be featured in my "commissions" section on my various social media accounts.

Thank you!

Reviews


socalteam:Beautiful! Thank you so much, it's a great drawing! Merry Christmas!

jay_washington:Great at communication! Had a lovely experience with them.

socalteam:Beautiful! Thank you so much, it's a great drawing! Merry Christmas!

jay_washington:Great at communication! Had a lovely experience with them.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment