Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will design cartoons and illustrations in 10 hours

I will design cartoons and illustrations in 10 hours












About:

Hi,
Welcome to my Gig,

I illustrate anything with Adobe Illustrator. I'll do a best illustrations for a very lower price than others. I need you to send me exact things and ideas which are going to be on each page of your treatise as you wish. or explain me what you need to be drawn. then I'll draw the thing in your mind. 


I'll send you 300DPI JPG/PNG and you can also buy original source files which are AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PSD . 

IMPORTANT: 

  1. Kindly read the description carefully before placing an Order to avoid future inconvenience. 
  2. 3D mock-up is only the illustration not the "3D Design.
  3. No extra revisions will be provided once order is done.

Please checkout my gig extras for extra file types.  

Reviews


cynthiashepp:I absolutely love the finished project. The first graphic he showed me wasn't exactly what I wanted, but when I requested revisions, he was polite, a fast responder, and made all my revisions! He brought my idea to life! Thank you so much!

sagittarian03:it was great working with you . you were patient and had given me a chance to prove my self .. can't thank you enough

asad_zubair:Amazing seller! Lightening fast delivery services would definitely use him again for future work. CHEERS

sagittarian03:great buyer and communication

ahsanzileali:I would never buy this seller again. He closed the order and did not address my dispute. I have said him/her three times that it is 'Medial' not Medical. He/She is so dumb to understand this or at least google that these are two different things. I trusted him/her and was very poor at work. NEVER Buying Again


No comments:

Post a Comment