Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will draw and design your character for you in any style

I will draw and design your character for you in any style












About:

[1 Full Body with Color]

Hello!
I will draw your character in any style you want, from my own style to anime or to your preferred style. The character will be illustrated in full body, the coloring depending on the package you want. My style can include anything from fantasy, sci fi or to any genre you want. 

Reviews


socalteam:Excellent work! My second order so far, and from what I'm seeing, not the last! Thank you so much, your work is amazing and worth every cent. :)

kayzin:One of the most fun customers I had! Very approachable and easy to get along with, plus inspiring!

whippet8:Simply Amazing! Definitely recommend

kayzin:One of the most fun customers I've ever worked with. Very positive and upbeat.

gal_kat:Wow, what a great artist! Kayzin was so patient with my requests, especially around the face. Thank you so much--you are so gifted and I can't wait to show to my brother at Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment