Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will design 8 banners

I will design 8 banners












About:

Hi,
I will do any web banner ads, brochure, flyer, product ad
Let me design your Professional Advertising Ads 
This month, I am giving all "new, first-time" customers a discounted offer. You can now get this 1 Banner only $5. There has never been a better time to order your Banner! 
Why Wait? Order Now! 2 banner $5

Please send the following information with your order:
1: Let me know the exact size of the Banner you want.
2: Let me know your color preferences.
3: Let me know the file formats (Ai, PS, EPS) you need in.
4. Let me know if there are specific elements you want me to incorporate in your Design.


Please check out my profile 
I believe in making sure that all my customers are happy with the Service I make. You will find me to be communicative, responsive and helpful. Order your Avatar now!

Note: After the order please send me high-quality image and instructions


Check out my package plan and if you have any question just send me a message, I will reply asap.

Best regard,
Move Studio

Reviews


rossi389:Great experience, will use again

movestudio:Outstanding Experience!

gdcohen:Excellent job!

movestudio:Outstanding Experience!

paulmarshall724:Great job! Delivered just what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment