Monday, May 14, 2018

I will create a chibi kawaii avatar

I will create a chibi kawaii avatar












About:

This is an amazing oportunity to get a Chibi Kawaii nice avatar for your personal useor a beatyfull gift, feel confortable to purchase and let me work in a professional avatar for you, check what i need to do it and what you will 

Requirements :  

  1. Good quality photo (front headshot preferible 2-3 photos)
  2. Preferable background color (skip to let me choose nice matching color)

What you will get :

  1. Head to shoulder avatar or Full pose avatar (Depends which plans do you want)
  2. 2000 X 2000 px coloured (JPG-PNG)
  3. Any special format for your personal use (AI, PSD, PDF)
  4. Unlimited revisions
  5. And a sactisfaction Smile

For more questions, feel free to ask me

Reviews


indiaspratley:I got exactly what I wanted and asked for. Will be doing more orders in the future. Also on time delivery.

tnknstocks:Thamk u so much sweety, i hope u come back soon \u003c3

alattie:Seller kicked butt.

tnknstocks:Really nice cleint, vvery clear and patient, i hope you come back for gift for your friend or familiars:

mahana:Great work! I really like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment