Monday, May 14, 2018

I will draw awesome custom characters for your game app

I will draw awesome custom characters for your game app












About:

I will draw Awesome Custom Characters  for your Game App In my own style!

Each Character will be unique and will be of my own Style [Check the Gig page for style sample]!

Details:

  • NO clip Arts or any other ready made works with low Quality!
  • High Quality Work with own Custom Design
  • Character Style which fits for any Game App
  • Unique style with eye Catching Design

Choose [Please Choose the Below category depending on your Game App]:

  • Male Character
  • Female Character
  • Creatures

If you need any other category  not listed above and if you need animation, please contact me first!

I provide animation ready characters as well. Each parts will be separated. Please check Gig Extras.

Note: Contact me first, before you place the order. I can understand your requirement and then can able to quote price accordingly!

I will make sure you are satisfied with my work and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is GUARANTEED! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! have a good day :)

Reviews


etiennesauve:Good communication, good understanding of the revisions needed. Greatly recommended!

k3dwin:Outstanding Experience!

kimboschu:Outstanding Experience!

k3dwin:Outstanding Experience!

leolarouse:Love!!! Thanks soooo much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment