Friday, May 25, 2018

I will draw a cartoon and caricature

I will draw a cartoon and caricature












About:

I will draw A Cartoon Caricature of you 

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first
  •  you will get your delivery in 6 hours max 
Here are the STEPS
  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests 

IMPORTANT THING:
  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)

Steps to place an order:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button or packages button) if you have any question about anything or you don't know how to place order contact me.
2. send me the photo that you want cartoon portrait(Good quality must), 
3. receive your portrait, complete the order and provide review. ( regular size 1000x1000, 300dpi).
That's all.

Thank you

SAAD


Reviews


zoya_pk:Great communication and service. Recomend!

acepen:Service just as great as described, I'm so pleased with service. The level of detail and precision shows how professional is done. Highly Recommended!!!

saad_ajaz:Outstanding Experience!

pro_designxx:Amazing quality work and a quick turnaround, satisfied from the seller

saad_ajaz:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment