Friday, May 25, 2018

I will drawing in chibi character

I will drawing in chibi character












About:

Hi guys, my short name is anton, you can call me anton or toni !
Hope you like my art style
if you have any question, feel free to message me. I will reply quickly as i can ^_^

What do I draw?

My art focus on chibi and cute things for illustration or animation children.

How To Commission?

Please send me a list of all the details on what you want to commission.I will make the rough sketch first. If the pose needs to be revise, I will re-sketch it. You tell me this once I've shown you the sketch.I give 2 times to revise the finale arts and for next revise will counts as a re-draw and an extra fee will be applied.

Prices
$5 - Colored Chibi
+$5 for 1 extra character

Additional
For commercial use will be add extra fee $10

File will be send as jpg in A4 size

Thank you for click on my gig and have a nice days! ^_^

Reviews


neover:Best Quality

antonfathoni:thanks for your order

angelinelius:Outstanding experience

antonfathoni:thanks for your order Angel

neover:Great service...Amazing quality... Reccomended artist...


No comments:

Post a Comment