Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will do a professional cartoon drawing in my style

I will do a professional cartoon drawing in my style












About:

I will draw your portrait in my anime style. I can draw, for each of the packages, additional people or animals. 

When placing your order, please describe the pose you want, how many people, and if you want it black and white or with full color.
Please send me also a picture of people and/or pets you want me to draw.

I can draw with my normal anime style or more chibi like. I ask you to be detailed when placing your order.

Thank you!

Reviews


nextingfounder:I believe this Seller is well on her way to becoming a Fiverr Pro. I ordered and received five (5) of the highest quality drawings I could have imagined. Each drawing was on time, met the requirements, and exceeded my expectations (which were high). Excellent communication. I would buy again in a heartbeat.

fililosada:Wow! Thank you so much, I'm really glad you enjoyed them! It was a marvellous experience!

joel64011:Great work!

fililosada:Great experience! :)

flamingarage12:No complaints


No comments:

Post a Comment