Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will manga portraits also with references

I will manga portraits also with references












About:

I create kawaii-style manga portraits. The portrait can also be in the style of the manga / anime you want, just tell me the title 

Reviews


gabyrivasr:Really enjoyed working with her! Very nice and professional! Would definitely hire again.

elispectra:it was a pleasure to work for her. Very kind and friendly

bsalsbury:Great work as always. This is my second time working with this artist and I want to do all of my future projects with this artist.

elispectra:Outstanding Experience!

bsalsbury:She responded very quickly to all of my requested illustration changes. I've worked with a few other artist on this site and when I request a change they seem to not always understand it but she seemed to get it clearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment