Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw a cartoon character comic style

I will draw a cartoon character comic style












About:

I can draw any character or person in LINEART (no color) in my cartoon/comic style + a simple floor/shadow. **For full color select the Standard or Premium packages.** 

  • The Gig is for ONE character, if you like two or more (separate or together) please select the amount for each one or contact me via message.

  • I can also make mascots, fantasy/sci-fi characters, monsters, anything you want! 

  • The order will be delivered in A4 format full resolution (300dpi), in JPEG on PNG format.


**For commercial use please select the extra option. I CAN´T give you copyrights on pre-existing characters (ex: from movies, videogames, etc.). If you have any doubts or are thinking in something different feel free to message me :)

Reviews


sadauri:Great job!

danobot:Great communication, made a great group drawing from a weird set of photos. Will use his services again.

matthiashs:Nice experience throughout

jpbravomalo:Great Client!

mathebibel:Javier is an outstanding artist! A+++


No comments:

Post a Comment