Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait with your pet

I will draw your cartoon portrait with your pet












About:

If you need High quality detailed cartoon of you with your pet in High resolution then you are on right place..

This GIG provide following features.
  • High quality 
  • Detailed cartoon
  • Source file
  • Quality color combination
  • Full body colors
  • Background scene to make picture attractive
  • Same look like you

Above All features are not consist on same package.


What is need from you?

Your picture must be sharp and high resolution so i can draw details from that to make it high quality cartoon.it is not developed from app it is completely draw digital so please send complete picture which you want to draw i cannot draw any part from myself.

So what are you waiting for just place order now

Suggestions are free so you can also contact with me for more discussion related to work.

Thank you..





Reviews


mp_brisbane:last revision all of a sudden had the left side of my face shaded - none of the others did, so dissapointed that this is what i'm left with. \nNot impressed.

farhanfaiz:I have provided so many revisions as she asked i have done all on blurd provided image premuim work in basic price .I don't know why she is not impressed.

gegewawa:Great experience

farhanfaiz:Outstanding Experience!

melaniemitch:I had this artist do a cartoon of my dog alone, so I decided to get us done together.


No comments:

Post a Comment