Saturday, January 11, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Character











About:

Starting with $5, I will illustrate one vector cartoon character based on your description.



Basic order will give you:

  • Standard flat colored illustration
  • 1 PNG (1000x1000 pixels, 72dpi; transparent background)
  • 1 JPG (1000x1000 pixels, 72dpi; white background)


Please check order details for more options, such as:

  • Detailed image (with shadow and highlight)
  • High resolution (2000x2000 pixels, 300dpi)

  • Source files (AI & EPS)
  • Commercial license
  • Additional figure (if you have two or more characters drawn in one image)
  • 1 day delivery (sometimes turned off, ask me for availability)


Important Notice:

  • I will not take orders that require me to draw characters based on real people.
  • I do not provide backgrounds. Only characters.


Make sure to be as descriptive as possible when ordering.

After the image is delivered, only minor tweaks like the change of colors or texts are free.

If required, an additional revision can also be purchased.



Commercial license must be purchased for commercial purposes

such as advertising, promotion, web pages, logo design, etc.

Otherwise, I retain the copyright to my work and the right to

re-use and re-sell it.



Thank you and have a great day! :)

Reviews


:

Awesome job! Thanks for bringing my vision to life and for such quick turnaround over the holidays. I’ll be back soon with more orders.

:

Wow what an amazing job!!!!!! Exactly what I asked for.... no even better!!!!!! Highly highly recommend, his work is awesome and for a perfect price!!

:

Great.

:

Excellent job! Thanks again.....

:

This guy is the man. Oxnard cal 805




No comments:

Post a Comment