Saturday, January 18, 2020

Draw A 4 Panel Cartoon Strip











About:

I'll draw a 4 panel cartoon strip from YOUR script instructions, in MY STYLE & send it to you in any of these 3 file formats - JPEG, TIFF or PSD. One cartoon strip per order. Please note, I offer revisions for an additional $10, which can be found in my Gig Extras. Backgrounds & complicated props may require additional gig purchases.



PLEASE make sure you have messaged me in my inbox before having placed your order, so that I fully understand your requirements.



Have any questions? Take a look at some FAQ's.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience! Bankder Daz provided an easy to follow script. This was the first time I had the opportunity to illustrate for Daz, and it was great! Thanks so much for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Alastair lairs is the best

Seller's Response:

Brilliant experience! George provides well plotted scripts and helpful reference material. He is fun to work with!

Seller's Response:

Awesome as ever




No comments:

Post a Comment