Thursday, January 30, 2020

Creat Cartoon Caricature As A Profile Picture 24Hrs











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG ...........

I will draw you/ your family/ your pet/ your friend ... with my Disney style 



I have 3 packages here :



1 pạckage: 1 headshot with color [5$]

( delivery 1 days)

2 pạckage: half-body with color [10$]

( delivery 2days)

3 pạckage: full body with color + simple background [10$]

( delivery 3 days)



-Fast Delivery in 1 day ( all package) : extra +5$



-Commercial Use: +15$





Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's one of a kind, and an exceptional Cartoonist. My client's high taste was met and even exceeded his expectations. If you need a professional Cartoonist that would work on your job to get you the very best of what you require, this is your man. I highly recommend his services to any organization, firm, business, etc.

:

tnk you so much

:

Outstanding Experience!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment