Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Design Flat Style Minimalist Avatar Of You











About:

*MERRY CHRISTMAS*



I am a qualified graphic designer who have thousands of satisfactory customers and soon you will be in one them! 
I know, it sounds cliché but mark my words,You need an Expert graphic designer who can convert your photo into Flat Style Minimalist Avatar.


$5 Service :
  • Head shot only.
  • JPEG or PNG 3000x3000 px 300dpi.


Note:
  • Send me good quality photo, recommended 300dpi.
  • Unlimited revisions for 3 days.
  • $5 for 1person cartoon drawing, $10 for 2 persons cartoon drawing and so on.
  • For custom cartoon drawing, pet drawing, family cartoon portraits and questions, feel free to contact me.


Best Regards,
Cherylgig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything is good!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Great! Seller responded quickly and gave me just what I asked for

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

:

Not a good product




No comments:

Post a Comment