Saturday, January 11, 2020

Make Action Cartoon Portrait From Your Photo











About:



Hello,



I will make an image of you like my sample with a touch of motion in it



what i need ?

i need a clear image of you taken from a camera ,better the quality better will be results 



no low resolution images please! .



what will it cost?

i have three packages 



10$ head-to-shoulder

15$half body

25$ full body



for commercial purpose buy the rights.

please feel free to contact before proceeding with order, order once placed will not be canceled 

i hope you enjoy my work 

MARKI





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the third time I have worked with Marki and he never fails to impress me. He has always been very patient and very quick in getting back with me. He really has the talent in this work. I highly recommend him for any artwork projects you need to do, he can definitely deliver.

Seller's Response:

very nice person, detail and clear communication amazing experience

Seller's Response:

This guy has done amazing work really FAST! Communication was great!

Seller's Response:

very friendly person .clear communication.

Seller's Response:

FINISHED IN AN HOUR! When he still had 3 days to finish! And the quality is exactly what I was looking for. Cheers! Thanks for the quick work like I asked!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment