Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Draw Any Anime Manga Style Illustration











About:

I will draw anything with manga and anime style.



If you are looking for the reliable professional illustration service, you are at the right place!

Whether it's a gift for your beloved, brand activation, album cover, or just for fun!



There are 3 package I provide:

1. BASIC              20$: Line art only, 1 figure, no background

2. STANDART       35$: Full color, 1 figure, no background

3. PREMIUM         80$: Full color, 2 figure, background



If you want to add more figure or background, please check the extras section. Complicated armor or texture also will be charged more.



What will you get:

++ You will get a high resolution image of A3 300dpi png format file, extra fee for bigger dimensions.

++ Please noted that for the PSD source file or commercial use will be charged more, please check the extras.



I also can do another style by your request.



Expression sheet is at different cost, please message me first.



For a specific request or more complicated one, please message me first.



Sorry I don't do sample or sketch before order.

I will start sketching after the order made.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

my first fiverr experience, but iam beyond happy with it, communication and service was spot on and the product came out just as I imagined it in my head. 10/10

:

He did everything I asked for and more, couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome!! Thank you!

:

Amazing drawing!! Could not be any more happier!!

:

Very communicative and talented!

:

I loved the end product. I could tell they worked really hard on this.




No comments:

Post a Comment