Friday, January 17, 2020

Make You Into A Comic Book Or A Video Game Character











About:

I will make you into any COMIC BOOK, MOVIE or VIDEO GAME character! ^^



Simply send me a good quality picture of you and specify the character you want me to make you into.

(For example: Wonder Woman, Superman, Mario, Zelda etc)



If you order a custom character, please describe in detail what you want it to look like.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Needed a mock up of an actor for a fan film I've been working on. This is exactly what I needed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Perfect result! Great communication and super fast. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ! Great customer, provided detailed info of what she wanted exactly, it made my job 100 times easier!

:

She’s great. I highly recommend her!!

:

great customer would be glad to work with her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment