Thursday, January 23, 2020

Draw Your Photo In My Cartoon Style











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig.


I will draw digital vector cartoon character of yourself, friends, family in my cartoon style (Please check the sample in the gig before ordering).

Original design from scratch, not a pre-made character. I don't draw likeness but the results still recognizable.
Perfect for your avatar, mascotsocial media, blog or website. Print on T-Shirt, mug or phone case.



NOTE


  • Send your best quality photo (front facing closeup would be appreciated). 
  • Please don't send blur, dark and very low resolution picture
  • I will draw same pose as in photo


If you have any question or want to order custom artwork in my style, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again , amazing work . Very happy!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work , thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

Seller's Response:

High quality work, great service. Definitely recommend! :)

:

Thank you for your order. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment