Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Make Draw Awesome Comic And Cartoon Base On Your Story











About:

Hello there,



Feel free to place order, and I will bring your idea and story to comic strip!



For all order you will receive high quality artwork in JPG and PSD files.



If you need custom character please provide high quality photo of the person.



Any inquiry just message me and lets talk.



Thanks!

Reviews


:

It is really awesome to see my ideas come to life! Communication was excellent and his drawing skills are outstanding. Highly recommend!

:

Excellent work and very fast delivery. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you

:

absolutely fantastic to work with. as always! very patient and willing to keep revising until the customer is satisfied!

:

Brilliant!! As always :-)

:

Love the sense of humour ... and I keep coming back (which I expect to do for quite a while!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment