Thursday, January 23, 2020

Draw Caricatures And Character Design











About:

Hi everyone!



I will draw a caricature with your reference photos, or i will create a character cartoon style for your brand, product, logo, avatar, book covers, comics, ilustrations, flyer, t-shirt design or anything you want.



We need a photo reference (s) for your caricature, please contact me for your personalized cartoon character or another request.



Just click to order!.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered on time and communicated throughout!

Seller's Response:

Created the characters exactly how I wanted, will work again. Thanks!

:

Thank You for your work, i will be requesting your help in the future, Thanks Again!

:

What I Iike most about this seller, is the level of communication, seriousness in delivering my project as per my requirements, and making sure that I am fully satisfied with end result

:

thank you, great buyer, glad you like the final design saitchergui ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment