Sunday, January 19, 2020

Draw Custom Made Cartoons For Your Blog Or Website











About:

I will not entertain questions, please read my gig and gig extras fully. Do not ask for quote!



I will create gag panel cartoon in this style, this is a quick loose sketch style cartooning without too much details [ see samples].



please don't hire me to copy others style or to draw caricatures.



You can send other's artworks, images, pictures for reference only



one panel = one gig order

multiple panels = additional gig orders per panel

delivery = 3 days

rush = 1 day (additional $20)



• gray scale [color optional]
• jpeg / PNG file format


*** raster image only, no vector.



Rights remain with the artist but you can use it anyway you want. Artist can sell and resell the cartoons to anyone who want to purchase.



A gag panel cartoon is most often a single-panel cartoon, usually including a hand-lettered or typeset caption beneath the drawing. -Wikipedia



you will provide the ideas, situations, scripts, instructions. I will not do the thinking for you,  i will provide only the illustrations. 



please read my gig carefully before placing orders thanks





Reviews


:

Amazing - it's like they've read my mind and made the message I was seeking to make really funny and clear. Really good adherence to the brief and bang on time. Could not be better.

:

Could not have been better. Followed the brief for the gig, executed it perfectly, and quickly, and responded immediately to a tiny refinement. I am thrilled.

:

Repeat customer. I enjoy working with this talented artist

:

Very talented. Worked to create the vision we desired. Highly recommended.

:

Good talent and resource




No comments:

Post a Comment