Sunday, January 19, 2020

Comic Strips Or Drawing In This Style











About:

I will draw comic strips or characters  using this style. 

I can also draw characters depicting plants, animals, things, etc. 



Standard final image: (Please message me before the start of the gig if there is a required size).

*JPEG/PNG/PDF format

*High resolution (300dpi) (9in. by 9 in.) or your size preferred.

* I do not deliver  raw files and PSD files.



*Be sure that you have a ready script and detailed description of the project. I do not write script, I only illustrate it based on your script.



*Packages for whole book can be negotiated. Please message me before ordering gigs. 



*revision is only ONCE and in the sketching process.revision other than one revision is considered as another gig.



*I will sketch the comics first and wait for your approval before inking it. 



*Kindly message me first before ordering a gig. GIG WITHOUT MESSAGE FIRST CAN BE CANCEL.

Reviews


:

Always enjoying working with this seller. Excellent illustrator!

:

Ronzkie is very talented! very responsive and do great and fast work! This was one of the best experience I had with fiverr seller sincerly dont hesitate to hire Ronzkie she rock! Thank you so much!

:

Absolutely wonderful to work with. A talented artist!

:

Excellent!! She is extremely fast and super talented. Would definitely work with her again.

:

Amazing work.




No comments:

Post a Comment