Thursday, January 30, 2020

To Design And Draw Your Characters











About:

In this gig to offer you designs of characters in the style you want, be it the American style, the cartoon style or the style that I like to practice anime / manga.



  If you want me to imitate some style of drawing in specific I assure you that I can do it. I am not kidding. I can imitate it in a short period of time, if you give me a reference of it, you can recreate it in your characters



If you are new to fiverr keep in mind this: for a seller (bone, someone like me) so that I start to work will have to accept the offer that offers to me to have the payment secured, if I do not finish the order in time Limit you can cancel when you want and your money will be refunded. the other way to cancel is by mutual cancellation




Reviews


:

Great quality work and super fast delivery . I highly recommend his work !

:

A very fair price and turnaround time! Thank you again for the drawing!

:

Great guy

:

Super great

:

Awesome job with fast delivery. I would order from this person again.




No comments:

Post a Comment