Friday, January 24, 2020

Draw Cartoon And Caricature











About:

Hello there,

Let me make cartoon and caricature drawing from your photo based on your description. 



Let me know if you want your cartoon caricature exaggerated or not. 



It's digitally drawn by my hands, No Apps, No Photo Edit, full Color



Please send me head shot photo, from the frontal view



 Please don't send  overcast, blurred,  Partially covered face, night shots so you can get the best result



Unlimited Revision can be requested, as long as its not deviating from the original photo and description. 



The result will be delivered to you in high quality.



Resellers please contact me for a better deal.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

Dope

:

Awesome!

:

Thank you !!!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment