Thursday, January 23, 2020

Illustrate Your Dog Or Any Other Pet











About:

You provide a photo of your dog (or other pet) and I will create a custom illustration based on the photo. (If you want full body, please provide a full body photo. If you want your pet seated/running/sleeping, please provide a photo of your pet seated/running/sleeping.) My basic gig gets you a black and white line art illustration.



You can get a color version by adding one or more of my extras. IMPORTANT: The better the reference photo, and the closer the expression on the photo is to what you want, the better the final product will be.



One dog per order, please. Multiple dogs in one photo? Happy to do it, but please contact me first as it will most likely require you to purchase multiple gigs. If you're not completely satisfied with the first submission, I'm happy to do one (1) round of minor tweaks free of charge.



Do you have a pet related business or service? You can also advertise on my site. Details are here: https://www.fiverr.com/binarygod/promote-your-business-on-my-site

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect. Thank you very much. I love to work with Steve.

Seller's Response:

Great result! looking to buy more :)

Seller's Response:

Tony's a fantastic client, I'm looking forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Perfect as always.

:

Claudia is an outstanding client and I would never hesitate to work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment