Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Draw A Chibi For You











About:

Hello there! ヾ(*'▽'*)

I can create a chibi drawing of a character of your choice!
It can be a drawing of you, your friend, your original character or a character you love!


Choose from one of those poses from the second picture if you want the basic gig!

You can also ask for a customized pose if you get the standard gig! This open up possibilities for cute couple drawings.



Please send me references and whichever face expression you'd like to see!



I usually work with 1500x1500px and 300dpi resolution, so let me know if you need a higher image size.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Monomite always goes above and beyond with my expectations.

:

Thank you so much!!

:

Awesome seller

:

The best! Excellent artwork I am very pleased

:

HE HAS AN AMAZING SHADING STYLE I LOVE IT




No comments:

Post a Comment