Friday, January 17, 2020

Draw Cartoon Portrait Of You











About:

Hi, Feel free to contact me and the price will be negotiable.

I am here to help you regarding your cartoon needs. It is best choice for profile picture or portrait and printable for a loved one as a gift.



I can make a cartoon, caricature, poster, brocure, birthday card, cover and following your description.



"Digitally hand drawn, use adobe illustrator."

  • I will start to make if I get the picture.
  • I will send you high resolution image.
  • I will send you picture with the color.
  • if you have any question feel free to cantact me.  Thanks!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ask for more money without even delivered the project. Ask you “kindly” to reconsidered paying more for her/his work. Promising good quality. Is not a cartoon is more like a filter that they applied to the original photo. Very disappointing

Seller's Response:

i don't know what was the problem.she/he provided me 4 images to make illustrations.i said you can check my gig packages and you are asking too much work as compared to your budget.but even i said ok i will do it for you but after first delivery she just blamed me.i was able to modify everything

Seller's Response:

Excellent

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank u!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment