Friday, January 17, 2020

Create Cartoon Character Or Mascot Based On Your Description











About:

**ALWAYS contact me before ordering so we can discuss about your idea**



Hello!

Thank you for checking out my gig!



Starting at a great price of $15 USD I will create a cartoon character or mascot based on your description, please provide me with all the details possible for your cartoon, as many details, the better



Also, if you already have a cartoon character, but want it to do differente things, like dancing, cooking, singing or anything you can think of, I am capable to make any kind of change according to your needs



In all of the packages you will receive a PNG file with transparent background, perfect to be used on anything you want, so as greetings cards, online mascots, documents, etc



Please note: revisions are only for minor changes like colors, etc, the price does not include re-draws, if you want to add extra things, I'll have to increase the price a little bit





Thank you!

Astrid Abreu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast, friendly, cared about my needs

Seller's Response:

Quick and easy! Made a wonderful sketch!

:

great experience working you! thank you so much

:

Thank you

:

Yes I Love It.




No comments:

Post a Comment