Monday, January 20, 2020

Illustrate A Picture Of You In This Cute Style











About:

Hi there!

My name is Daniela, I'm a professional Graphic Designer and Illustrator.



I can make this kind of illustrations for you!

If you want to use it in for your profile, or to include it in your postcard, or just for anything design that you need...!


These are simples and cute illustrations! My service includes color and the background.
I can deliver you the images in PNG, PDF, JPG, in the format that you need!!



Ps: ALL my deliveries are in HIGH RESOLUTION



I hope you like my work... and please send me a message if you have any question, before purchasing of the GIG.


Thanks a lot <3!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love wroking with Daniella :) Always fantatsic work.

:

She is such an amazing artist! I have worked with her for 3 years in a row. Her work is truly amazing! Highly recommended

:

Amazing skills and super easy to work with, as usual! :)

:

Thank you very much!

:

Great to work with the seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment