Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Draw Cute Anime Chibis











About:

Want a cute chibi fanart? Maybe a chibi of your own original character



Well, I'm willing to draw chibis of characters you like!



You can choose to have it in PNG or PSD format (merged layers).



Maximum of 5 character orders at a time per buyer.



Packages:



Basic- a basic full colored chibi order.



Standard- this must be ordered for more detailed chibis; those holding accessories, those wearing armor, basically those with more details to draw.



Premium- for two chibis interacting with each other, this must be ordered. Alternatively, you may also order for a custom chibi. This means you have to be active in contributing and picking the design you desire. This alternative CANNOT be stacked with extra fast.



For more questions, just message me! ;D

(Tip: Message me to iron out all details of your order before placing an order. This is especially helpful if you want extra fast)



note: only MINOR revisions are allowed, message me for questions before ordering.



Reviews


:

My go to artist !!! Always does good work !!!

:

Always delivers quality work

:

Muahaha perfect as always

:

Another awesome piece love it never disappoints

:

I’ve been using this guys services even from my first business always delivers and communicates




No comments:

Post a Comment