Saturday, January 18, 2020

Draw Pop Art Of Your Pictures











About:

Pop Art is perfect for gifts, profile picture on social network, wallpaper on your gadget, wedding cards, frames, website and so much more.

I don't using instant app or filter.

I'm using Adobe illustrator with Hand drawing.



Standard Price $5

  • 1 figure head to shoulders

  • Polka dot color

  • A4 300dpi

  • Best time delivery 1 - 3 days
  • Revisions
  • You may request speech bubble/ thought bubble/ words / background colors, just let me know when ordering


Price Guides

  • 1 gigs for 1 figures
  • 1 extra gigs / extra fast is only for 1 person
  • Please let me know first If you want to add more than 2 additional figures.



Extra

  • High Resolution A3 300dpi $5
  • Source File Ai format,Unlimited size and editable $10


I only draw base on photo and I can't modified and combine pictures or change pose and expressions.


Reviews


:

Super good! Thanks!

:

Great service!!! Will come back again!!

:

Fast response, easy to work with - a great experience

:

Amazing thank you so much for the extra as well

:

Excellent Artist, thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment