Saturday, January 25, 2020

Create Amazing Cartoon Animal











About:

Starting at just $5 I will draw any animal!



*Wild

*Domestic

*Sealife

*Exotic..




You'll receive a high quality digitally made cartoon of your animal of choice in ultra high resolution (4000x4000 pixels canvas at 300dpi!)  .jpg 



Allow me to serve you! I always do my best and put a lot of effort! Do contact me if you are unclear or need special/specific requirements that's outside of what I offer, I could do up a custom offer for you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks dude

Seller's Response:

I only had a vague idea of what I wanted but Seller managed to come up with something excellent and appropriate.

Seller's Response:

I submitted​ the picture to get a cartoon as promised​, and he just put a filter that I could have done with my phone. He did NOT make​ a cartoon, he just put a filter on it, If you see it doesnt even have legs. Very disappointing​ !

:

WTF , I draw with my software , he not understand transparant backeground , he not online 3 days

:

Seller was good




No comments:

Post a Comment