Monday, January 20, 2020

Draw Creative Cartoon Characters Or Mascots











About:

I will draw Quality & Creative Cartoon Characters in my original cartoon style based on your imaginations and ideas, which you can use for,

    Storybooks, Games, Logos and etc.




I will send the final work in High Resolution JPEG format (300dpi).



  • Vector Outline (5$/One character)
  • Full Color Detailed, JPEG + PNG files (15$/One character)



I will send you the original source file (.ai or .eps) on special request.



Please message me first before place your order..



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great great great Amazing,

:

good.......................................................

:

This seller is A M A Z I N G 5 stars :)

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment