Saturday, January 25, 2020

Make Realistic Caricature From Photo











About:

Hello! Thanks for checking my gig



I will make a digital smudged caricature based on real image, colorful and realistic 



what do I need?

  • I need a clear image of you taken  from the front with a good camera 
  • it should be high resolution in the exact pose that you want
 if not sure about  your image quality and pose  then please contact before ordering



what will it cost?



  • head to shoulder  10$
  • half body 20 $
  • couple image half body 40$
  • full body 40 $


I do normal face caricature but if you need a distorted style then do mention it at the start of order ^_^



Important note: I will not add any object on the body or do a different pose, this is not a freestyle drawing gig, the process totally depends on the provided image.



THANKS!

MARKI

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always!

Seller's Response:

always a great experience

Seller's Response:

Excellent

Seller's Response:

great experience

Seller's Response:

Great service!




No comments:

Post a Comment