Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create Cartoon Caricature Mascot Or Logo











About:

Hello..



This gig for funny cartoon caricatures or mascot drawings..

Just give me your idea.. I will convert it to your dream caricature..



I will provide super quality image more than 1500x1500 pixl.

300dpi resolution.



  • $5 for black outline drawing
  • $10 for color caricature
  • $15 Color caricature with any words
  • Extra $20 for 24 hour delivery
  • Extra $15 for commercial use
  • Extra $15 for source file.


feel free to ask any questions..



Thank you

Reviews


:

Good job

:

Thank you for your hard work!

:

Thank you for your hard work to meet my special needs...

:

I have worked with him in the past and he always delivers and is great to work with if you have any questions.

:

Super fast delivery and did exactly as asked. A+++ seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment