Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Character Cartoon For You











About:

please note that this gig is for one character or object only.  If you would like multiple characters or objects/background please check the extra's below or message me.  Thank you :)



I will create a simple cartoon character for you, based on your description, with one revision to make any changes you require (colour changes ect)  I will provide you with a PNG version of the character in any size you require with a transparent background If you require a vector file please see price list below.  Please be as descriptive as possible when describing what you would like.  If you have a specific pose in mind please let me know, thanks :).  Please note, while I am happy to offer revisions to the image I am not able to make changes based on new instructions/a new image.  I also require a description to work from.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. Can recommend.

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Very fast, final product was exactly what I had in mind. Will use service again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much You are also very respectful

:

very good service




No comments:

Post a Comment