Monday, January 27, 2020

Draw Vector Cartoon Portrait Of Your Picture











About:

You MUST READ the WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACING an ORDER! 
-Thanks! ;)


Thanks for Checking my Gig! :D



the results of this illustration will be very interesting! I guarantee it! You can see the result above. Illustrations like these are best suited for your friends who will be having birthday, graduation, or marriage. Will be very interesting isn't it?



Note:

  • Please Give me a photo with the best quality (high-res picture and not blurred)
  • All Packages result in JPG & PNG transparent background 
  • If you have a picture of the whole body, I'll cut off automatically, except, you order the extras gig 'full body'
  • Deadlines are ONLY for ONE HEAD! So, if you've a photo with some people in it, you MUST message me before placing an order
  • DON'T ORDER WITH ORDER QUANTITY


Regards

oomardesigns

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always great! Im oomardesigns #1 fan! love his art and I highly recommend this gig!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the order. Glad you love my work. Thanks

Seller's Response:

oomardesigns goes above and beyond to give the buyer high quality art in quick turnaround. I am and will continue to be a repeat customer... thank you oomardesigns see you soon!

Seller's Response:

I am glad you liked it. Thanks for order once again

Seller's Response:

Thank you great job once again




No comments:

Post a Comment