Thursday, January 23, 2020

Draw One Original Character











About:

Hi! Welcome to my ORIGINAL CHARACTER gig!



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER, SO WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT.



Depending on which option you choose, I will create a character (sketch, or line drawing) based on your input. This gig is for a single original character, black and white drawing with NO BACKGROUND. Your character will have light to moderate detail.



    *** If you're looking for something more, check out my gig extras! ***



WHAT I WILL NEED FROM YOU:



  • A description of your character as you imagine it. The more insight you can give me, the better I'll be able to capture your vision.
  • A photo to use as a reference if you want me to pull inspiration from real life.


If you have any questions, message me. 



PLEASE NOTE: I only work the standard business week (Monday thru Friday). Saturdays and Sundays are for my family. If you place an order late Friday, I will not begin to work on it until the following Monday. Please take that into account when you're calculating the time required for your project's completion.



ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT create lewd, or offensive content. I reserve the right to decline any project at my discretion.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! Sorry I wasn't communicating. It was a busy week. The image works great.

Seller's Response:

Friendly buyer, concise instructions. Thanks for the fun gig!

:

Wow - fast turn-around!

:

It was fun giving a face to your character. Thanks for the opportunity, the prompt communication, and the positive experience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment