Sunday, January 19, 2020

Draw Cute And Funny Cartoon Caricature











About:

Hello my name is bambang i'm professional graphic designer in field cartoon and caricature more than 4 years experience.

If you would like to give something to someone you love, a gift for a birthday or gift to your close friends. here I will make cool caricature and interesting course very suitable to be made gifts
. Delivery in png file more than 2000pixel X 2000pixel transparant background and jpg file more than 2000px X 2000px.

I use program adobe illustrator


NOTE FOR BUYER :
1. I'm only drawing from the perspective of the picture that you sent. so if the picture is in the side position then I will draw it in that position too
2.if you want a different perspective please send it to the brief and i will draw it. I just need the face for the body I can make it according to your wishes

Why Choose Me:

---> Unlimited revisions ..

---> 100% Satisfaction ..

---> Friendly Customer Service ..

---> Money back Guarantee ..

---> Quick Response.

---> Free Commercial Use



My Gig Extras

---> Source File $5

---> Add Background $5

---> Draw Accessories Detailed $5



ORDER NOW



Exclusively in fiverr



I promised to give satisfaction to you





Reviews


:

Great quality artwork, included all of the details that I requested. I'm very happy with the result, definitely recommend, and would purchase again.

:

good

:

Excellent work and communication goes very well. very pleasant to work with you.

:

will do it again

:

This is my third order. I am always pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment