Friday, January 31, 2020

Create A Simple Pixel Animation For You











About:

Want a classic gaming style avatar for a social blog? How about an image of your favorite anime or cartoon character cheering you on? I can make that happen. Provide me with images of the character / person you want, and I'll remake the image into pixel art, and make an animation for you. Nothing overly bloody, vulgar, or sexual; keep it clean! Image Max size: within 65 by 65 pixels. Max unique animation frames: 4. Revisions: 1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing product! great communication! I hope to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Quite welcome, and I'd be happy to!

Seller's Response:

Amazing! CAnt wait to see more!

:

Great to work with; Smooth sailing, a fun project, let the good times roll on!

:

Whilst it was quite a bit late, sab delivered AMAZING work as always. He has never failed to deliver magic <3




No comments:

Post a Comment