Thursday, January 30, 2020

Draw An Awesome Chibi Character Of You











About:

*IMPORTANT* Don't place the order directly contact me through messages first! 



If you want yourself or your original character to be drawn in a Chibi anime or cartoony style then send me the written details of the character but a photo or sketch would be much more preferable. I need to know about the clothing and pose and accessories (if any) of the character. 

Reviews


:

this artist never lets me down , always above and beyond . this is my 3rd or 4th time using this person

:

Would have preferred if seller checked in during the sketch process to ensure everything was as expected, but overall good results and price!

:

It was cool

:

Always great working with Demonic

:

As last time the communication was perfect. We needed to discuss a few things and needed a few adjustments and everything was clear and friendly all the time though so perfect recommendation!




No comments:

Post a Comment