Sunday, January 12, 2020

Draw Black And White Line Art Or Editorial Cartoons











About:

I will make you Black & White cartoons and Editorial Cartoons. It's good for books, web pages, social media, newspapers, blogs and gifts.



Please message me first for a quote before ordering.



You will have full rights on the cartoons. I will provide 300 dpi image. JPEG or PNG.



If you wish to have the editable Vector Format, please see my extras.

Reviews


:

I was looking for black and white line art that wasn't going to cost too much and I'm glad I found jonkimpoy. Quick communication and response, delivered artwork on time, made one revision as requested. Very pleased with his work. Will work with him again in the future.

:

Seller was awesome! I loved my final design!

:

Easy to work with and very happy with the end result.

:

I've used Jon many times and he always does great work.

:

Always a good experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment