Sunday, January 12, 2020

Make Cartoons Caricature Unique From Your Photo











About:

Hi,
I'm an portrait and caricature painter,



My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.

I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first



Here are the STEPS

  1. Message me first !

  2. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer


  2. Respond to all requirements

  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order




Tips for BEST Results:

  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible


You will get :
  • Full body Cartoon, transparent background so you can edit the background.
  • You will get PNG/JPG
  • Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.
  • If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends.


Best regard



asacreatif







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Grear Job

:

Pleased with the final result :-)

:

Did a great work again !

:

Good job. Not quite the background i wanted, but hey... Thanks.

:

you didn't tell me. background that you want in order reqruitment, thank you for your order




No comments:

Post a Comment