Thursday, January 16, 2020

Draw Any Cartoon Character











About:

Hi there!

In this Gig, I offer you, my dear customers, quality fulfillment of any character conceived by your inspiration. You’re currently reading the Gig of one of the best authors. And I guarantee you a thorough approach to the creation of your character.

Your character will be drawn in a cartoon flat style in Adobe Illustrator. So, if you order a source file, it will be vector. A vector source file is convenient for scaling and collage creation (if you would like to learn more, feel free to ask me).

  I can provide a character in different formats to you: jpeg, png, eps, ai, svg, psd.

What I need to get to work:

- detailed description

- a reference (if you have it) or an example or a photo

I recommend you to write me a message before ordering.

Thank you in advance!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always, it was a pleasure work with Igor. He understands and follows the brief and always delivers great work on time.

Seller's Response:

Brilliant - that’s all I can say

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I will only ever use igor. He is super reliable, skilled, and soo quick!! Thanks again my friend !

:

Thank you so much, Adam!




No comments:

Post a Comment