Thursday, January 16, 2020

Draw Anything In Anime Style For You











About:

Hello, bramhistory here. 

My style is simple anime-manga style, I only accept this style for now. This is my first gig so please kindly mention me if I made a mistake or errors. All my gigs service is full colored.



Prices :

- Headshot = $5

- Half body = $15

- Full body = $20

- Background = $15

- Simple background = free



Background :

You can buy the background in extras, one background for one canvas/frame. I focused in nature backgrounds and not really good with man-made backgrounds like buildings or cityscape. For now I won't draw them, sorry. 



You will get

High res 300dpi and up to A3 size, png/jpg format files.



Resctrictions :

Nothing at all, I can draw almost everything you want so don't hesitate to ask me on message.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

not good it was great

Seller's Response:

Such a wonderful buyer, didn’t see the order at first and gave me a better option for what I paid which was very nice of them, thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

it was great

:

Thank you very much! It's a good project.

:

Second time ordering and they delivered exactly what I wanted and also made a change I requested at the end fast too. Thank you so much, great artist!




No comments:

Post a Comment